Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Stanton Law Office: Paul Stanton ESQ - scam - spam

Yawn. haven't see seen scams like this before coming in a spam? Sure we have hundreds of them! Not the free Gmail account a sure sign of a scam and I be this scam is based out of Nigeria as well. I see a few punctuation and spelling errors in here are well.

Subject: None
From: Stanton Law Office
Email Address: paul.stanton2008@gmail.com

Thetford, 9 City Road
City: Winchester
London England.

Good Day Friend

I am Paul Stanton ESQ.I require your confidentiality and assurance concerning the estate of my late client,Mr Robert(surname witheld) who died in a car crash with his immediate family in East London on the 5th of November 2000 leaving behind an estate valued at Nine Million Eight Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterling only(9.8 million)with a finance company.

I had to contact you finding that you bear a similar last name with my late client and with your consent, present you to the "trustee" as my late client's family member so as to enable you put up a claim to the bank in that capacity as a next of kin of my client.

Please get in touch with me immediately if you wish to assist me in pursuing this claim.I shall assemble all the necessary documents that will be used to back up the claim.

Contact me via email(pstantonesq@gmail.com)for better confidentiality and send to me your telephone and fax numbers to enable us discuss further on this transaction. If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not take undue advantage of the trust I have bestowed in you,Thanks for your understanding.

Kind Regards.

Paul Stanton ESQ
Soliciting Your Concern

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You'd think gmail would be concerned about liability in cases like this...