Sunday, June 26, 2011

MUTUAL BENEFITS – scam spam email

Subject: MUTUAL BENEFITS
Sent by: Barr wong Tat Chung
Sent Via EMail Address: wonglawfaim@yahoo.com
Determination: Scam spam Email looking to embezzle from you or Phishing attempt for identity theft.


I am Barrister Wong Tat Chung, a registered Malaysian lawyer. A deceased client of mine, that shares the same last name with you, died as a result of a heart-related condition on March 12th 2007 leaving behind a deposit valued at $17.5 million dollars. His heart condition was due to the death of all the members of his family in the Hurricane Katrina disaster of August, 2005. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Katrina for more information.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over last 4 years now, I want you to assist in distributing the money left behind by my client before it is confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under all legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.
You can also contact me on my private EMAIL:(Barrwongtat@live.com.my)

No comments: