Tuesday, June 26, 2012

NASS BOARD OF ENQUIRY - Nigerian Scam Spam Email


Subject: NASS BOARD OF ENQUIRY
Sent Via Email Address: spam@saaebm.rj.gov.br
Sent To email address for BCC: onlyu@onlyu.com
Determination: Obvious scam spam email



Dear Sir/Madam,


For reasons you will discover below, I am making this an informal letter. I am the Chairman of the Board of Inquiry constituted by the National Assembly on Finance and Appropriation (NAFA) to investigate Nigeria’s debt status with a view to reducing our debt. In the course of investigation under our terms of reference, we have carried out extensive overhaul and thorough study of all contract payments found to be outstanding as foreign debts against the government of Nigeria.

Our findings have revealed a Pandora’s Box. Using the most meticulous professional methods of investigation. I have discovered that your contract claim is fake. You were never awarded any contract; neither did you execute any, even though entries in the files and relevant payment ledgers indicate otherwise. Instead, you were given details of a real contractor to lodge claims as the beneficiary of this fund.

According to the Government Contract Award Blue Print, the payment you are claiming is an over-invoice and inflated sum on a contract executed by KENTRACO AG.

What attracted me mostly to your case was how you were able to obtain clearance for "foreign exchange allocation order" and got enlisted in the most classified instrument as the legitimate beneficiary of this fund. But I have discovered your Achilles heel that can crash the entire machination like a pack of cards. It is very intriguing indeed how you cleverly manipulated the security network of the government and the financial establishment to secure Official approvals for the clandestine transfers of this heavy amount from our government though most of the documents are fake.

My first official reaction would have been to issue an order canceling the proposed payment to you. However, I have slept over this matter, considering the fact that you might have spent money and yet you have not received the funds. Since your documentation has achieved such incredible "near" perfection, it will not be ok if I should use my position to deny you eating the fruits of your labour.

Precisely, I am ready to certify your payment as "Cleared" and record it in the outgoing schedule for payment under the recently passed APPROPRIATION BILL. I will also tidy up the necessary loopholes to ensure the effective clearance of the funds within the shortest period of time.

Obviously, all those people promising you heaven and sunshine only deceive you. They will achieve nothing. All the efforts previously or now being made to pay you here or abroad are all in vain for the basic reason, which I withhold for now. If only you can tell yourself the truth, you will agree with me that my investigation is correct.

Then get back to me I will tell you what steps must be taken so I can return a "cleared entry" for this payment. Otherwise, I will forward my official report and you can kiss the fund goodbye forever. Do not fear to reach me as I am ready to work with you.

Accordingly, the project stands to be made or marred on your next action. You should email me immediately  so  we can discuss on the matter and more by phone.  For obvious security reasons, I expect your immediate response, otherwise, let it be that I never made this contact with you because I have a job to do and a name to protect.

Give me your private telephone number, fax number and email address for easy communication.

REGARDS,
Udo Udoma
BOARD Chairman, NAFA


No comments: