Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I NEED YOUR HONEST ASSISTANCE - spam scam

Dear Friend,

I am Dr. Bernard Okumagba. Director of accounts, Eco Bank plc. A contractor made a deposit valued at USD$18 million since year 2000. Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, we discovered from his contract employers, that the depositor had died. On further investigation, I found out that he died without making a will. However, my proposal is to front you as the next of kin/beneficiary to the deceased Customer of our bank, if this transaction interests you kindly let me know so I can advice you on how we will execute this deal.

You should forward the following information: Your telephone/fax numbers and Residential address which is also needed. You will have to give me the assurance that this money will be intact pending my physical arrival in your country for sharing and disbursement which will be 35% for your assistance 60% will be for us while 5% will be set aside to take care of all expenses that would be incurred by both parties during the course of the transfer. I look forward to your earliest response through my alternative email address below (bennkumm@yahoo.fr) for security reasons.

Regards,
Dr. Bernard Okumagba.

No comments: