Tuesday, May 17, 2011

No subject scam email sent by Mrs. Favour Daniela Daniel

Lately we have seen a huge increase in scam spam emails again such as this one with no subject sent by Mrs. Favour Daniela Daniel for the JONATHAN DANIEL FOUNDATION.

Note the terrible grammar and miss-capitalization.


Sent By: Mrs. Favour Daniela Daniel.

Sent Via Email Address: mrs.favourdd200@gmail.com

Beloved your interest would interest me most.

i am Mrs. Favour Daniela Daniel., a British woman, suffering from cancerous ailment. i am married to Mr. Daniel Jonathan, my husband worked with chevron corporation for twenty years before he died at the age of 54 in 5th of January 2008 after a brief illness. Since his death i decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home due to our tradition.

my husband and i prepared a blueprint for establishing a foundation that would be directed towards helping the needy in our society. This plan was still in the incubation stage rearing for activation before the sickness that claimed my husband and now left me in this debilitating state. my late husband deposited the sum of 12 million (twelve million united states dollars) with a finance house presently this money is still there i am writing from my sick bed. i am looking for a credible person to whom i will pass the right of next of kin. Although we have not met before, i got your email address on the internet, and my confidence reposed on you. i hope you read this message carefully and reply me immediately.

recently, my doctor told me that i have limited days to live due to the stroke and cancerous problems i am suffering from. i have decided to donate this fund to you and want you to use this gift which comes from my husband's effort to fund the upkeep of widows and charities worldwide. In other words, you shall utilize 80% of this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows around the world but in our names: FAVOUR - JONATHAN DANIEL FOUNDATION.

You will have to assure me that you will act according to my instructions as i have explained here and to keep this matter confidential till when this fund get to your custody. i cannot predict what will be my fate by the time the fund will be transferred into your account, but you should please ensure that the fund is used as i have stated above. Your interest to executing this assignment for the sake of the needy globally would interest me most as i am convinced that i have only few months to stay here on earth.

If this condition is acceptable by you, please contact me immediately with your :(1) full names, residential address, phone number, age and country and also your picture. i shall give you the contact of the finance house.

I do not want my husband hard-earned money to be misused. i want you to always pray for me. note that this transaction is 100% legal and real.

Thanks and God bless

Yours sincerely in the lord,

Mrs. Favour Daniela Daniel.

mrs.daniela2010@yahoo.com

No comments: