Saturday, October 1, 2011

From Brigadier General Koffi Gadawi from Lybia - Scam Spam Email

Subject: From Brigadier General Koffi Gadawi from Lybia
Sent by: BRIGADIER GENERAL KOFFI GADAWI
Sent Via Email: iddo.transitt022@gmail.com
Determination: typical scam email: "you send me money and I send you lots" although the "lots" never comes


Dear Friend,

My name is Brigadier General Koffi Gadawi from Lybia, currently serving in the Lybia Army. I am the general officer commanding Monrovia Military cantonment, which conflit is going on. The bombs and other armories seized during the Liberia civil war and the Cameroon war exploded and burnt buildings including the senior officers quarters where I was resided. I am mailing from my hotel room where I checked in with my family, of which if things returns to normal we will move back to the cantonment.

I have lodged in Cotonou, Benin Republic cash of US$12.6M deposit with a security and finance company. This money was supposed to be for the first quarter of the federal impress which comes to the army quarterly every year. I have achieved this with the help of my special military intelligent officer who is the only person aware of this transaction. Claims had already been made by the cantonment that this money due to the late arrival last Friday before the Fight explosion, could not be taken to the bank even though I did. As a result of that conflit, the building where this money was kept burnt.

Please ensure you keep this transaction secret, as I have trust on you.

Send me your fax and telephone/mobile numbers so that we will conclude how we will follow the transaction as soon as possible.

This matter should be treated urgent and confidential. Reply to:bgenkoffigadawii@gmail.com

Thanks.

Brigadier General Koffi Gadawi
Lybia.
Email: bgenkoffigadawii@gmail.com

No comments: