Friday, October 7, 2011

Uncorrupted philosopher wanted - I want to be loved - could it be you? Spam email

The same Email was just received with 3 different subjects and 3 different greetings:

Subject: Uncorrupted philosopher wanted
Subject: I want to be loved
Subject: Could it be you

All these emails showed my email address as the sender!


Greeting 1: bonjour sweetest one!
Greeting 2: Hola my beloved!
Greeting 3: how do you do handsome?

The reduction of the universe to a single being, the expansion of a single being even to God, this is love.

Hello Honey! I would like to tell you a bit about myself.

I'm tall with a middle figure.

I have long blond, very beautiful hair, small nice nose, perfect lips and big blue eyes.

I am a sociable easy going person, so I like meeting friends, going out, have fun and new something interesting.

I'm looking for a strong relations with a caring and smart man!

I am really tired of all these temporary relations.

I would like to find a man who will be able to estimate not only my beauty, but also my brain and my soul...

I want him to kind and handsome, brave and tender, romantic and honest.
my site: www.findyourlove.in

Mister he Best Man, bye for now

Vally

These emails are starting to come in and are coming from the same spammers:

Subject: I am in the mood for new you


ciao, well-beloved!

Love consists in this, that two solitudes protect and touch and greet each other.

www.matchforyou.ru

Hello sweetheart!
I'm very fragile, delicate girl.
Have hazelnut color eyes, thin lips and beautiful little nous, dark-cherry hair with shortcut like a boy.
Have ear piercing.

Actually I'm not very romantic person.
Usually I have to be strict in the office cause I have a management position.
But when I'm at home I like to relax a little, and to be subordinated to someone.
It is so hard to be strong business woman all the time.

I want to find a man who will be able to protect me and make my life easier!
I would like to meet my beloved one, special one, best friend and loving person, who is merry, kind, tender, affectionate and liberal.

Mister Perfect, bye for now

No comments: