Saturday, October 20, 2007

Aggiornamento: Reply Urgently - scam spam email

Aggiornato: Reply Urgently
Dall'organizzatore: Mark Taylor

Messaggio: Dear Sir,
My name is Mark Taylor, I am a regional manager with the Barclays Bank Plc , London-UK. I am writing to solicit your urgent assistance in the transfer of GBP 12,750.000.00.This fund was made by my branch as excess after the last year auditing. I have submitted an approved end of the year report for the year 2006 to my head office and they will never know of this excess. I have placed this fund on a suspence account without a beneficiary. Reply urgently for more details.

Data: sabato, 20 ottobre 2007
Ora: 9:00 - 10:00 (GMT +01:00)

Ci sarai anche tu? Rispondi a questo invito aggiornato
Copyright © 2007 Yahoo! Tutti i diritti riservati | Condizioni Generali per l'Utilizzo del Servizio | Yahoo! e la tua privacy

No comments: