Monday, October 15, 2007

BE INFORMED - scam spam

GOOD NEWS
Compensation Head Office
I am happy to inform you about my success in getting your winning fundsunder the cooperation of a new partner from South Africa. Presently I'm in South Africa for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.
Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to get your winnings despite that failed somehow.

Now contact my secretary in Lagos her name is Dr.Esther wentworth.
Find below her contact information.
Name: Dr.Esther wentworth
E-mail:cccofff06@yahoo.dk
PHONE +2348089376260

Ask her to send you the total $500.000.00 (FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS) certified bank Cheque, which I raised in your favor for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempt in this matter.I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touch with my secretary and give her your address where to send the draft to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive the Cheque to enable us share the joy after all the sufferness at that time. In the moment, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects, which the new partner and me are having at hand,finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the secretary on your behalf to Receive that money. So feel free to get in touch with her (DR Esther Wentworth) without any delay.

Best regards,
JENNIFER WILLIAMS

No comments: