Saturday, October 20, 2007

Attorney Jack Benson Esq (Read and Reply) - spam scam email

(Obvious scam email. Note German at the bottom)

Dear Correspondent.

I am compelled to write you this email for the following reason:-

One of my clients, who is now deceased, in his Will, left his entire Estate and Cash deposit, valued millions of US dollars., The truth is that l does not know if you are the beneficiary or not. For over two years, I have tried effortlessly to locate the person on the will without Success, which mandated me to contact you.

Can you get back to me urgently if you are capable of investing these? Funds in any profitable ventures in your domain? You can reach me via this email address: attorneybenson(at)strompost.com for further Explanation.

Regards,

Attorney Jack Benson Esq

--
Diese Nachricht wurde auf Viren und andere gefährliche Inhalte untersucht und ist - aktuelle Virenscanner vorausgesetzt - sauber.
MailScanner dankt transtec Computer für die freundliche Unterstützung.

No comments: