Monday, November 7, 2011

Chandler Statement against the King of Pop: Michael Jackson


These following statement is from J Chandler and is not the opinion of MyCrapMail.

Warning: The deposition contains some graphic accounts. Skip over it if you do not wish to read them.

DECLARATION OF J. CHANDLER

I, J. Chandler, declare:

  1. I am the plaintiff in this lawsuit against Michael Jackson. I was born on January 11, 1980 and am 13 years old. I am currently in the eighth grade. I first met Michael Jackson when I was five years old at a restaurant that my mother, stepfather and I often went to.
  2. In about May of 1992 I met Michael Jackson again at my stepfather's car rental business, Rent-a-Wreck. My stepfather called me and told me that Michael Jackson was at Rent-a-Wreck and that I should come down and see him. Later I learned from my stepfather that Michael Jackson's car had broken down and that he was at Rent-a-Wreck to get another car while his was being repaired.
  3. After I met Michael Jackson at Rent-a-Wreck he began calling me on the telephone. From about May of 1992 until about February 1993 (when I first spent the weekend with Michael Jackson at Neverland), I received many telephone calls from Michael Jackson. For at least part of this time Michael Jackson was on tour and he would be calling me from various places throughout the world. On occasion these telephone conversations lasted as long as three hours. Michael Jackson and I talked about video games, the Neverland Ranch, water fights, and famous people that he knew.
  4. In about February 1993, my mother, Lily (my half sister), and I went to Neverland at the invitation of Michael Jackson. The three of us stayed together in the guest area. I did not spend the nights with Michael Jackson. This was a weekend trip.
  5. I spent the entire weekend with Michael Jackson. We went on jet skis in a small lake he had, saw the animals that he kept at Neverland, played video games and went on golf cart rides. One evening he took Lily and me to Toys 'R Us and we were allowed to get anything we wanted. Although the store was closed, it was opened just for our visit.
  6. In late March 1993, my mother, Lily and I went to Las Vegas as a guest of Michael Jackson. We flew on a private airplane. We stayed at a large suite at the Mirage Hotel. My mother and Lily shared a bedroom. We stayed at the Mirage Hotel about a week. One night Michael Jackson and I watched the Exorcist in Michael Jackson's bedroom. When the movie was over, I was scared. Michael Jackson suggested that I spend the night with him, which I did. Although we slept in the same bed there was no physical contact.
  7. From that time, whenever Michael Jackson and I were together, we slept in the same bed. We spent two or three additional nights in the same bed at Las Vegas. Again, there was no physical contact.
  8. After I returned from the Las Vegas trip, my friendship with Michael Jackson became much closer. My mother Lily and I started making frequent trips to Neverland. At Neverland I would always sleep in bed with Michael Jackson. I also slept in bed with Michael Jackson at my house and at hotels in New York, Florida and Europe. We were together until our relationship ended in July 1993. During our relationship Michael Jackson had sexual contact with me on many occasions.
  9. Physical contact between Michael Jackson and myself increased gradually. The first step was simply Michael Jackson hugging me. The next step was for him to give me a brief kiss on the cheek. He then started kissing me on the lips, first briefly and then for a longer period of time. He would kiss me while we were in bed together.
  10. The next step was when Michael Jackson put his tongue in my mouth. I told him I did not like that. Michael Jackson started crying. He said there was nothing wrong with it. He said that just because most people believe something is wrong, doesn't make it so.
  11. Michael Jackson told me that another of his young friends would kiss him with an open mouth. Michael Jackson said that I did not love him as much as this other friend.
  12. The next step was when Michael Jackson rubbed up against me in bed. The next step was when we would lie on top of each other with erections.
  13. During May of 1993, my mother, Lily and I went with Michael Jackson to Monaco in Europe. Michael Jackson and I both had colds so we stayed in the room all day while my mother and Lily were out. That's when the whole thing really got out of hand. We took a bath together. This was the first time that we had seen each other naked. Michael Jackson named certain of his children friends that masturbated in front of him.
  14. Michael Jackson then masturbated in front of me. He told me that when I was ready, he would do it for me. While we were in bed, Michael Jackson put his hand underneath my underpants. He then masturbated me to a climax. After that Michael Jackson masturbated me many times both with his hand and with his mouth.
  15. Michael Jackson had me suck one nipple and twist the other nipple while Michael Jackson masturbated. On one occasion when Michael Jackson and I were in bed together Michael Jackson grabbed my buttock and kissed me while he put his tongue in my ear. I told him I didn't like that. Michael Jackson started to cry.
  16. Michael Jackson told me that I should not tell anyone what had happened. He said that this was a secret.
  17. My relationship with Michael Jackson ended when my father obtained custody of me in July 1993 and I started living permanently at my father's house.
    I declare under penalty of perjury that the foregoing is true and correct.
    Executed on December 28, 1993, at Santa Monica, California.

    J. Chandler
               

This deposition is also on the site The Smoking Gun.

In an unusual twist a legal secretary Geraldine Hughes worked for attorney Barry Rothman in 1993 and claims that Michael Jackson was framed. Rothman represented dentist Evan Chandler in his divorce from his wife, June. Hughes said allegations against Jackson of child molestation came up as a result of a  bitter custody dispute between the Chandlers over their son.

Hughes is publishing a book of her observations titled "Redemption: The Truth Behind the Michael Jackson Allegations." which is scheduled for release in January 2004.

"Rothman advised the father how to report child abuse via a third party rather than going directly to the police," she said. "If it were any other case, you'd just pick up the phone and call the police."  "I was surprised one day to see the boy in a closed-door session with Rothman with no adult present," she recalled. "That was very unusual too."

Jackson wound up paying a reported settlement of $20 million to the Chandlers.

No comments: