Saturday, April 7, 2007

Home bussiness

Ma'am/Sir:

My name is Louie, and the reason for this email is that you and I might share something in comm0n.

At some point in our lives many of us have contemplated or tried to start a h0me busi.ness. Don't w0rry; I'm not trying to sell you anything. I just want to ask you a simple question?

If I helped you start a part-time busi.ness from your h0me and in two years you retired... Would you send me a Thank You card?"

If your answer is yes then please

reply to: (email removed)

with a subject

"Give_me_info*"

and the following inf0rmation in the body of your email.

1. Full Name
2. Email Address
3. Country

and you can see how I can help you achieve this in 2 years.

If your answer is no then please drop me a blank mail.

I hope you will at least take the next step and take a look.
It's fun and there is abs0lutely no binding on your part for this inf0rmation.

Thanks for your time.

No comments: