Thursday, April 12, 2007

let's learn each other - spam

Hello, my dear friend

It is not easy to write the first letter to man I have never seen. I have been thinking a lot before I made this first step and I hope you accept it and support me.
I have read your profile and found a lot of common between us. I like traveling, swimming, walking along the sea shore, theatre. I am cheerful and energy, well balanced and flexible person. I don't have too many dislikes.
What I don't want to do, I don't do. I seldom have contact with people that carry around too many dislikes. If there is hope to remedy them, I tell them. People fail in life most because they don't say what they really want.
And this is the reason why they accumulate dislikes. What do I like? Some of it you have already learned from my profile: I like my life, my job, and the way I've developed as a person over the years.
I think it is not polite to start all sentences from "I" or "I am". I would like to hear something about you. Tell me more about yourself. I am here to meet my beloved and special ONE. I wish him to understand my inner world and to share his rich inner world.
Today I had felt the smell of spring outside and I believe hot sunny summer will come soon though the streets are full of snow. My dreams about YOU are realistic as well. I hope to get letter from you at (link removed) to start our communication and will be pleased to answer your questions you may have.


Waiting for your response

Olya

No comments: