Monday, April 16, 2007

Quick question - Spam

When I took the "plunge," so to speak, and started my own
home business, one of the biggest motivators was a single,
seemingly stupid question that someone had asked of me.

"Where will you be 5 years from now?"

My first thought was, "well, I have no idea... what does
that have to do with anything?" And then it nagged at me for
days. I started thinking about where I was 5 years ago.

Ugggh... very little had changed.

I was still having trouble saving for retirement. I still
felt overworked and underappreciated. I still didn't have
the kind of time with my family that I wanted.

The thought of being in that same situation 5 years in the
future (or, for heavens sake, 10 years) scared the living
daylights out of me! It was then that I knew it was time to
stop building someone else' s dream - and start building my
own.

Make Sense?

When you visit my website - you'll not only discover a
rewarding and exciting alternative to working for someone
else - but you'll be handed the blueprint to success.

Visit My Website Here:

(link removed)

"Now How Does This Sound..."

I earn money again and again and again for work I do once.

I leverage the efforts of other people... and get paid for
work that they do!

With this automated 24-7 system that you're experiencing
right now... building your business can be as simple as
sending someone to a website and letting the website do all
of the work!

The bottom line is, we have more business building tools in
place that you can imagine. And with 13 years in business ...
droves of loyal of customers... and we are growing at a
healthy 10-15% every month!

The impact that can have on you, your lifestyle, and your
future is nothing short of astonishing.

Take our virtual tour, and contact me right away to get
started.

No comments: