Monday, August 13, 2007

Business Representative Required - scam spam

(total scam - NEVER contact these people)

From: The Hon. Vincent Peet
Cecil Wallace-Whitfield Centre
Cable Beach
P.O. Box N 3017
Nassau, N. P., Bahamas


Good day to you.

My name is Sen. The Hon. Vincent Peet. I work with the Ministry of Finance in the Bahamas.

We have a profiling amount of $38.5M (Thirty eight Million and Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only) secured in an offshore Bank account here in the Bahamas. I have decided to contact you to seek your assistance in securing these funds into a safe account for future investment purposes but requiring maximum confidentiality. This is borne of the fact that I and my colleagues are still in active service in our respective Ministries here in the Bahamas.

If you are willing to participate and you are capable of handling the amount mentioned, kindly revert back me with your private phone, email and fax and I will provide you more information and the procedure of making you the beneficiary of the said funds in less than 7 working days.

Once I get your response and you indicate your willingness to assist us in securing these funds, we shall first deliberate and agree on the percentage that you will take for assisting us secure the funds as this is subject to negotiations. After this, I shall, in my capacity introduce you/your company to the withholding bank with proper documents as the legal beneficiary of the money.

Note however that they are no encumbrances with the funds, the monies are not proceeds from drugs sales neither are they terrorist related. The funds were generated from a legitimate business deal.

I will await your urgent response.

Regards,

Hon. Vincent Peet

No comments: