Thursday, March 13, 2008

GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU PRAY FOR ME????? - spam email

Subject: GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU PRAY FOR ME?????

(New twist to a spam email we got yesterday)


My Dear,

I crave your indulgence at this mail coming from somebody you have not known before but I believe I have been destined to be of blessing to you.I am Dr, Jerry Mike. former director of Benin Cement Company.

I am presently in Spain where I am under going treatment.I want you to contact my secretary in Benin Republic,his name is Mr. Davis Mark using his email address; mr.davismark@yahoo.es or telephone + 229-93-867-094.

Instruct him to send you the sum of ($800,000) Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars in Cashier Check which I kept for you I cannot predict what will be my fate by the time you will receive the fund seeing that I am in a very critical condition here in the hospital that is why I ask you to assist me in your prayers.

Dr, Jerry Mike.
________________________________

2008 http://ad1.adpolestar.net
http://goto.mail.sohu.com

No comments: