Tuesday, March 18, 2008

KINDLY GET BACK TO ME - scam spam email

Subject: KINDLY GET BACK TO ME

Sent by: Louis Smith from email address: isoux_tmth@yahoo.co.uk


Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a freelance, independent investment broker based here in Britain. I have been consulted by an erstwhile top-ranking member of a frontline liberation movement in Angola, whose organization had engaged the Angolan government in a protracted civil war since 1975.

My client now wishes to channel $50million into productive ventures instead of war. He looks to make this investment discreetly under discretionary asset management arrangement.

Im seeking a reliable and honest person who will be capable and fit to provide either an existing bank account or set up a new Bank account to receive this fund, even an empty account can serve this purpose, or you help to seek an honest and, reliable businessman who can assist us.

I suggest we start the first transfer with twenty million Dollars [$20,000.000] and upon the successful transfer of the first $20million without hitches or disappointment from you I shall re-apply for the remittance of the balance of the fund to your nominated account.

I have contacted you on the consideration that I could discuss with you on the possibility of my client placing this fund with you for management either in your existing establishment or other venture to be undertaken at your discretion under terms to be agreed upon. He prefers that this investment be made in your country.

I would be expecting your response in order that we may discuss further in detail.

Yours faithfully,

Louis Smith.

No comments: