Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I am wait your reply - dangerous spam with virus as an zip file attachment iplogs.zip

Subject: I am wait your reply
Determination: Dangerous spam with virus as an zip file attachment iplogs.zip witten by someone who is not American
Sent via email: Marguerite Gould from email address nuyicjfry@bmount.com


To Whom It May Concern:

I am tired of receiving messages containing malicious computer programs (viruses) from your e-mail address!!!
If within 1-2 days you do not stop sending messages to my e-mail address, I will have to address this issue to the Police!...
Today I received a hard copy of your data logs from my Internet service provider. The copy contains your IP address, logs of sending malicious programs and your e-mail address details...
I am sending you the copy of the document containing your data and logs of sending malicious programs as the proof of your fault!!!!!!
You must print the document containing the list of your data and logs of sending malicious programs and pass it on to your Internet service provider with, so that they could find out why the viruses are sent from your computer to my e-mail address!!!!

Ask your Internet service provider to resolve this problem!!!!

Do this now!!!
Once again!!! If you dont stop sending the letters, I will address to the Police and file a lawsuit against you!!!

No comments: