Wednesday, September 24, 2008

SPANISH WORD OF THE DAY - joke

SPANISH WORD OF THE DAY: WATER
My wife gets mad and I don't even know water problem is!

SPANISH WORD OF THE DAY: BRIEF
When they put me inside the closet I couldn't brief.

SPANISH WORD OF THE DAY: MUSHROOM
when all my familia gets in the car, theres not mushroom.

SPANISH WORD OF THE DAY: CHICKEN
My mother wanted me to go to the store, but chicken go by herself .

SPANISH WORD OF THE DAY: LIVER & CHEESE
Someone tried to sweet talk my girl. I told him, orale loco liver alone, cheese mine.

SPANISH WORD OF THE DAY: JULY
Ju tol me ju were goin to the store and July to me! Julyer!

SPANISH WORD OF THE DAY: WAFER
I wanted to go with my mom to the flea market pero she didn't wafer me!

SPANISH WORD OF THE DAY: HERPES
I had some cake to share with my wife, this is my piece this is herpes

SPANISH WORD OF THE DAY: TISSUE
I told you if you didn't know how to do it, I could tissue.

SPANISH WORD OF THE DAY: CASHEW
I was running after you but I couldn't cashew!

SPANISH WORD OF THE DAY: JUICY
I'm going to eat Paco's food, tell me if juicy him!

No comments: