Thursday, February 28, 2008

For my new friend - romance spam

Good afternoon.

How are you doing today? First, I would like you to know who I am. My name is Ekaterina and I am 28 years old. I am from Kinderi, which is situated in Russia. I have been recently looking at some male profiles long time ago at website loopylove.com and found yours and thought to email you. I would like to discribe myself. I am intelligent, beautiful, kind hearted, with a sense of humour, loving and caring. I wanna tell you that I am writing to you because I am looking for a friend and a partner and my future husband. I wish my partner to be also loving, caring, tender, intelligent and kind. I want him to help me in any case or to be ready to give me a piece of advice, I want to feel protected behind him. I am young and modern young woman. Please, give me your soonest reply and I will respond to you really very soon. I am enclosing my photo with this email and hope you like it.

Please, email me soon and send me your photos at ekate7031@gmail.com

Your friend Ekaterina.

Sent from email kxtvxf@boneorchard.com which I believe is spoofed

No comments: