Monday, February 18, 2008

RE: Daily Commission Payouts - spam

I hope you're doing well today.

It's been a while since I emailed you and I wanted to tell you about an absolutely incredible program I discovered the other day.

In my search for finding a program to show me how to generate a serious income from home to quit my job I ran accross a program called "The Magic Disk Profit System"

moreregular.com

I was skeptical at first with the claims but this guy Marty was literally giving away his program for pennies and with a 60 day risk free guarantee I thought I'd give it a shot.

I am so glad I did, I couldn't believe the wealth of information, the no nonesense step by step approach he shows to generating wealth online from home.

In a clear, step-by-step manner Marty lays out the exact steps anyone can use starting today. In fact he even GIVES YOU A website that generates
$29,955.58 a MONTH on autopilot.

Checkout The Magic Disk Profit System Today at:

moreregular.com

Take Care,

Ryan

P.S. I was so impressed with the system I personally emailed Marty and got him to give you some added bonuses and discount rate if you act in the next 7 days!

To be removed from this email list, please copy and paste the following link into your browser.

moreregular.com

To submit your request via postal mail, please send it to:
Dpp Inc, 4243 Lakeville Rd St 2 #333, Geneseo, NY 14454

moreregular.com


< This was a promo >

==============================================================
moreregular.com never sends unsolicited email. moreregular.com has been given the right to market to you through our Web site partners and their privacy policies. Specifically, you are receiving this correspondence because you have provided per-mission (via your registration and acceptance of the privacy-policies for a newsletter, contest, web-based service or other activity on the web) to receive recurring pro-motions or offers from various third parties.
==============================================================
* To be removed from this mailing list, click or follow this link:
moreregular.com

(spammers information)

Registrant Contact:
EMS
William Howell (emssvcs@yahoo.com)
+1.8013740438
Fax: +1.5555555555
125 E Main St ste 309
American Fork, UT 84003
US

Administrative Contact:
EMS
William Howell (emssvcs@yahoo.com)
+1.8013740438
Fax: +1.5555555555
125 E Main St ste 309
American Fork, UT 84003
US

Technical Contact:
EMS
William Howell (emssvcs@yahoo.com)
+1.8013740438
Fax: +1.5555555555
125 E Main St ste 309
American Fork, UT 84003
US

No comments: