Thursday, July 24, 2008

BIZ CONTACT - Scam Phishing attempt spam email

Subject:: Biz Contact

Sent By: Herbert Wigwe

Sent Via Email: herbwig@hotmail.com

Determination: Outright scam, never answer email such as this scam spam email.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Mr. Herbert Wigwe, Deputy Managing Director of Access Bank Plc in West Africa. I have an urgent and very confidential business proposition for you. On the 23rd of Feb. 2005, a contractor made a revolving deposit for 12months valued at USD$25.5million.

Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, we discovered from his contract employers, that the depositor had died. On further investigation, I found out that he died without making a will.

The money is still sitting in my Bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year. According to the Laws, here in the West Africa, at the expiration of 10(ten) years, the money will revert to the ownership of the Government Treasury if nobody applies to claim the fund.

Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you to stand in as the next of kin to the depositor. We shall employ the services of an attorney to arrange the transfer of rights and privileges of the deceased to you. A bank account in any part of the world that you will provide will then facilitate the transfer of this money to you as the beneficiary/next of kin.

If you are interested, please reply immediately with the following:

(1). Your full names
(2). Address
(3). Phone number
(4). Age
(5). Occupation

Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details. I urge you to observe utmost confidentiality with regard to this matter.

Finally I shall require your assistance to invest my share upon completion of this transaction.

Best regards,

Mr. Herbert Wigwe



No comments: